Thu, 23 Feb|
Mill House Wooburn
To Employ or not to Employ?
A simple guide to deciding whether to use freelancers or employed staff within your business Tickets cost £12, all proceeds to the Chiltern Foodbank.
Time & Location
23 Feb 2023, 11:00 – 12:30
Mill House Wooburn, SOHO STUDIOS, 1, Soho Mills, Town Ln, Wooburn Green, High Wycombe HP10 0PF, UK
About the event
A simple guide to deciding whether to use freelancers or employed staff within your business, and protecting yourself either way.
In this workshop Tara Hopkins, founder of HR by Tara, will discuss
- what makes someone an employee
- the costs of employing someone
- what makes someone a genuine self-employed freelancer
- the risks associated with "disguised employment"
- what type of agreement you should have in place for freelancers
- how to protect your business when using freelancers
At Mill House we are passionate about giving back to the local community that we are so proud to be a part of.
With huge thanks to Tara for donating her expertise, we are pleased to be able to donate all proceeds from this event to the Chiltern Foodbank.
To Employ or not to Employ?£12.00Sold Out
This event is sold out