Mill House Wooburn
Website Terms and Conditions
as of June 2022
Mill House owns and/or controls the website at millhousewooburn.com and related domains and mobile applications. You are a visitor to or a registered user of the site.
By accessing the site, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using the site.
Other applicable terms
The following terms also apply to your use of the site:
· By using the site, you confirm you accept the terms of these policies.
The following terms will also apply to the provision of our services (where relevant):
· where your purchase services via our membership pages
· where your purchase meeting room services
Intellectual property rights
All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on the Site are owned by Mill House or its licensors.
Reproduction of part or all of the content of the site in any form is prohibited other than for personal use or internal business use only and may not be reproduced or shared with a third party. All copyright notices in the original material must be retained. The site may not be modified, disassembled, decompiled or reverse engineered in any way for any commercial purpose.
Reproduction for personal and internal business use does not permit incorporation of material or any part of it in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or any other work whether hard copy, electronic or otherwise.
If you print off, copy or download any part of the site in breach of these terms, your right to use the site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
Mill House accepts no liability in respect of:
· any of the content of the site (including any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness, or fitness for purpose of any such content and any guidance or other content and information in connection with new business space, property, or land). This information on the site does not constitute advice or recommendation
· any content submitted or uploaded by users of the site; or
· any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext links or otherwise through the website (third party site)
Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
Mill House shall not be liable for any damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities (whether direct, indirect or consequential) resulting from the use of, access to, or reliance upon the information contained in or available through the site.
Mill House shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
Mill House does not warrant those functions, materials and information available on the site (and/or linked to the site) will be uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected. Mill House may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the site without notice. Mill House will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy particular requirements for the accuracy and security of the data input and output. You are responsible for making all arrangements to have access to the Site and any charges associated with such access.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
· in any way that breaches these terms, any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
· to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these terms.
· to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
· to impersonate another person or create a false or misleading identity for the purpose of misleading others as to your identity, or to collect information about other users;
· in any way that interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the site or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site.
Links and other content
You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Links to the Site do not imply that any linked site is authorised to use any of our trademarks, trade names, brands, logos or copyright symbols or those of any of our affiliates or licensors. You must not frame any portion or pages of the site on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You must be 18 or over to register for the site.
You will be required to provide information about yourself when you register. You warrant that this information is true, accurate and complete.
At our discretion we may refuse to register you.
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password which you must keep confidential.
Suspension and termination
Where we have determined, in our discretion, that there has been a breach of these terms, we may take such action as we deem appropriate including:
· Disabling your username and password
· Removing, suspending, or disabling your access to the site or any content on the site
· Issuing a warning to you
· Using any technological, legal, operational, or other means available to enforce these terms
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in clause 8.1 above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
You can terminate your account at any time. This will, where applicable, remove your profile and other personal information from view and prohibit you from accessing the Site as a registered user. Once your registration is terminated, we will have the right to delete your account.
All sections which, by their nature must survive, will survive any termination of your use of the site.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice so should be checked regularly. Continued use of the Site will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms.
If there is an inconsistency between any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the provisions of any other Terms and Conditions you may be bound by, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and any disputes (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.