Thu, 26 Jan|
Pitch for Property Investment
Looking for Investors? Here you’ll have the opportunity to pitch your property project, gain valuable feedback from our investor panel and maybe even secure some funding.
Time & Location
26 Jan, 17:00 GMT – 27 Jan, 17:00 GMT
About the event
- The last Thursday of the month (no event in December) 17:00 - 19:00 BST
- Free entry for audience members
- (please click “Register” to secure your spot in the audience!)
- To pitch for business £75
- Andrew Bartlett - A property investor and professional since 2003, combined with a finance background of almost 30 years.
- Jack Dusek - Architect and Planning Consultant, specialising in residential new build, extensions, refurbishments and conversions in London and the home counties.
- Anthony Peck - Developer and Investor, land and property acquisitions in London and the south of England.
- Chris Elvin - Developer and Investor.
- 17:00 Welcome
- 17:10 5-minute pitches + 10-minute Q&A with the judges
- 18:45 Scores announced
Who is the event for:
- Property professionals seeking investment for projects and joint ventures.
If you’re ready to pitch, this event is for you!
Why you should attend:
- If you’re looking to raise investment for your project, you’ll get the opportunity to pitch your plans and gain feedback from real investors.
You might even secure investment!
- If you want to learn more about securing investment, sign up for a spot in the audience and see how others are pitching their ideas and hear feedback.
- If you’re looking for investment opportunities, you might just find a project that sparks your interest.
What you can expect from the pitching event:
- Feedback and investment opportunities:
You can pitch yourself, receive valuable feedback and maybe even investment. Or you can watch, listen and learn.
- Find out what investors expect from you in a pitch proposal.
- Insights into other property projects.
Are you pitching?
- Send your deck in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to prepare:
- Have your pitch deck ready. Practice, practice, practice – you should know it by heart when you step in front of the audience!
- Test your gear (this is currently an online event): Even if you are super familiar with Zoom, test it and make sure it all runs smoothly! We will do a tech prep a few minutes before the event to ensure that everybody can hear and see you.
- Check lighting and background:
You should be clearly visible to the audience, your laundry should not!
- Make eye contact even if you can’t see the whole audience. Practice looking straight into the camera as you do your pitch!
Terms and conditions:
By joining, you consent to being filmed and recorded. We will be using these videos, recordings and still images in our marketing material, including but not limited to, the Mill House Wooburn website and social media.
Pitch for Investment
Send your deck in pdf format to email@example.com Have your pitch deck ready and then practice, practice, practice – You should know it by heart when you step in front of the audience! Test your gear (this is currently an online event): Even if you are super familiar with zoom, test it and make sure it all runs smoothly! We will do a tech prep a few minutes before the event to ensure that everybody can hear and see you.Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
Watch and Learn
Watch property professionals pitch to investors to fund their projects, learn industry insight and gain valuable knowledge on what investors are looking for in projects they want to invest in.